Sunday, November 19, 2006

Have a break with Garfield .. :)

Whenever i am in a really bad mood, i just login to this special CAT website (GARFIELD) ...he is so funny , i remember when i was 16 i was so addicted to reading his comics , that i forced my father to get me a cat, but i suck as apet owner, i just couldn't handel the responsibility..beside , i discovered i am Alergic to CATS :(, so i had to let it go.
Have a look at some of his comics:





I am sure there are things in life , which helps you feel better when u r in a bad mood, things that draw a smile in ur face and makes ur soul feels lighter..so, tell me about this special thing!

4 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..i'm gonna tell u but don't misjudge me plz!! looool

what makes me feel better when i feel bad..e7em..shopping..*blushy smile*..it is..shasawee..

To be more specific..Gucci handbag or shoes can do the job 3ala 6ool!!

Since i feel bad most of the time---->am out of money most of the time..looool

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Ali Albadri said...

1- i love garfield.
2- i love comics.

1+2 = i love this post :)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Dakhtour said...

Garfield is really funny... I saw the 1st movie and i'm planning to c the next one

Thanx 4 the post :)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Engineeroo said...

when I am in a bad mood I like to drive... or set in front of my PC and surf the net.... these are the things that makes me relax....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home